WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
All orders take 5-9 days to shipped out once your payment has been confirmed. (This excludes Sundays and Holidays)
WHAT IS THE SHIPPING COST?
Standard shipping is a flat rate of $3.75 for 2-6 day delivery once it has been shipped.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return items purchased at full price (within 30 days of the delivery date for a full refund or credit) less shipping fees, except in the case of an incorrect shipment. Items that are purchased on sale can be returned within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund of the sale amount at the time of purchase. (less shipping fees, except in the case of an incorrect shipment) once the 14 days have passed you can return the items and receive store credit ONLY.
All return items must be unused, unworn and in the original condition in the original packaging. Items that are damaged or altered are not acceptable for return. Upon receipt of returned merchandise, Morena and Proud reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet our return policy requirements. We are not responsible for lost return packages it is the responsibility of the customer to provide tracking number for the return package.
To return or exchange an item, please send us a message via our online Contact Form (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your order number in your response.
** Morena and Proud does not provide shipping labels for returns unless your product was damaged.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS RETURNS?
Once your return has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation. Upon email receipt, it may take an additional 7-10 business days for the funds to be available in your account and 1-2 billing cycles for the funds to appear on your billing statement.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below:
Morena and Proud Jewelry
P.O. Box #3070
Sausalito, CA 94966
PRODUCT CARE AND INFORMATION
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- Always protect your jewelry from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight, and heat/cold.
- Store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti-tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together.
- Your jewelry will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewelry regularly, using a professional jewelry cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be away of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewelry with certain elements such as oxygen or sulfur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals.
- Avoid directly spraying perfume onto your jewelry.
MY PRODUCT BROKE, DO YOU PROVIDE REPLACEMENTS?
If you have any questions, or need assistance with any of your piece(s), please send us an email with your name & order number here. We will make every effort to reply within 24 hours. If you have an image of the piece, please include this as well.